Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ulead Video Studio Unable To Load The Library, problem solving. It Works!

Having trouble with your Ulead Video Studio? Don't worry, I know how to fix it and it works! Believe me it really works. Actually, I have been working in Ulead Video Studio for several years starting with Ulead Video Studio 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 and I find it as the best video editing softwares. Until recently I installed Ulead Video Studio 11 plus retail and I encountered a problem that never happened before. Initially, I didn't understand what to do and how to solve it, so I’ve tried everything but failed. Usually when I finished editing in ulead, I go to 'share' and usually I used to proceed with 'same as project settings' and there would be no problem at all but what happened recently was that when it goes to like 24% or 30% then suddenly it stops and give a message 'unable to load the library'. I have tried so many times but it still gave the same message.

After several days of frustrating, I came to know what really happened. It’s very simple. Ulead video studio was “unable to load the library” because one of the transition effect clips is corrupted. So meaning to say, it was the “transition effect” clips that made the trouble. For those who encountered this kind of problem, try to playback the transition effect clips one by one and watch if there is any distorted or briefly played “effect” and after you found that, remove it. It will immediately solve your problem.
Now you can see all those comments, and if you too find my advice is useful and before you leave, please leave your comment if you want to. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment